Sunday, January 18, 2015

Let's ponder

I wonder what's life all about
If we are blinded by the pride that made us proud
Some will always be dreaming being above the clouds
While others take a pill of risk just to clear those doubts

I wonder what it's like to be the best
To control the world with legs across the desk
Fame and money, they never get less
A luxury life while others clean their mess

I wonder what it feels like to break someone's heart
To shatter a priceless gem into a million shards
A horrible scene indeed but it's a work of art
Dirty tricks up their sleeves with some deck of cards

I wonder what is the value of a friend
If he holds a dagger and helps you with the other hand
Seven billion people with fourteen billion faces walk this land
They come and go just like the shadow of a man

No comments:

Post a Comment