Another night of walking aimlessly in the cold
A game of life with no dice left for me to roll
I've lost the will to live the moment I was told
That my son wouldn't have the chance to grow old
Clocked hundreds of miles travelling across the world
So I could find the cure that none could get hold
Tears welled up each time I fed you from the rice bowl
You will always leave a huge hole in our stronghold
Nothing is more precious not even gold
I feel so useless, I feel like I have failed my role
God, if you hear me please take my soul
How could you take him away, my cute little tadpole
The excruciating pain in my heart, I’d rather hold a burning coal
I'll do anything I can just to reach my goal
Devil, I know you're here. I'm willing to sell my soul
I'll sacrifice everything before his fate unfolds
No comments:
Post a Comment