Wednesday, February 11, 2026

How it all began

A beautiful chapter began with a simple greet
Velvety eyes, her smile, charming and sweet
We walked along the canal with our bare feet
I knew right away the love song would be on repeat

But I had an enemy within that I have to defeat
It started when society labelled me as obsolete
My insecurity had chained my heart in the coldest pit
I had to regain my confidence and reignite the heat

So I asked her out but it became a comedy skit
She laughed, gave me a wink, it’s such a treat
An intimate night, just the two of us on an empty street
That was the night when she unknowingly planted a seed

Now I’m painting that night vividly on a blank sheet
So I can relive the colorful memory whenever I read
This is how it all began, pure love with no deceit
Thirty years and the same song still playing its beat

No comments:

Post a Comment