Every relationship couldn't be stronger without a fight
Even if we had to spit, punch and bite
I couldn't care less if I'm dead right
I'm not ready to lose you even if it costs my pride
It may look so smooth down the slide
Don't lose your hope when you lost your kite
Did I not promised you to be my only bride?
I still love you and there's nothing to hide
Every now and then the moon changes the tide
Why can't you forgive your demon that lives inside
Your days were dark, so let me brighten up your side
I will always be right here to be your faithful light
From day to night. From grey to white
I know what it feels like to go through a bumpy ride
Now let me hop back to this unplanned flight
And be the pilot of this plane I had promised to guide
No comments:
Post a Comment