So many questions I wish to ask that I couldn't understand
It's about the way you treat me, the way you hold my hand
It felt so special, "Am I different from the rest of the clan?"
But the way you treat others, "Perhaps I'm just like the other men."
It's about the way you treat me, the way you hold my hand
It felt so special, "Am I different from the rest of the clan?"
But the way you treat others, "Perhaps I'm just like the other men."
I can still remember the day you invited me for some tea
Hanging out at our usual place, beside that wonderful tree
Spent most of our time like we were meant to be
"Are we just friends?", But it doesn't seem to me
Hanging out at our usual place, beside that wonderful tree
Spent most of our time like we were meant to be
"Are we just friends?", But it doesn't seem to me
You're always there to show me your care
Unintentionally brewing something that shouldn't be there
And I don't dare to share the feelings that I bear
Guess I've been holding onto something that is in the air
Unintentionally brewing something that shouldn't be there
And I don't dare to share the feelings that I bear
Guess I've been holding onto something that is in the air
Maybe I should cut the act 'cause I can no more pretend
I'm prepared to get into that zone so this could end
Please stop making it look like it's more than friends
'Cause it's a painful thing which no man could stand
I'm prepared to get into that zone so this could end
Please stop making it look like it's more than friends
'Cause it's a painful thing which no man could stand
No comments:
Post a Comment