You seek forgiveness but it's too late
Learned my lesson so I'm not taking the bait
'Cause the more I suffer, I will suffocate
You've been showing me nothing but only hate
Learned my lesson so I'm not taking the bait
'Cause the more I suffer, I will suffocate
You've been showing me nothing but only hate
I can see no reason for me to wait
You left me alone in the darkest of shade
I'm slowly making myself a barricade
The moment I realized your love has fade
I'm slowly making myself a barricade
The moment I realized your love has fade
You kept coming and knocking on my gate
What more do you want from my silver plate
Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not trying to evade
I'm just taking my time sharpening my blade
What more do you want from my silver plate
Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not trying to evade
I'm just taking my time sharpening my blade
Do you even remember the very first day you said
That our love will last, it's gonna be great
It's gonna stay alive till the end but all I see now is dead
All those lies have turned my life into a twisted fate
That our love will last, it's gonna be great
It's gonna stay alive till the end but all I see now is dead
All those lies have turned my life into a twisted fate
No comments:
Post a Comment