A simple hey
Could make my little day
Maybe it's strange to say
That both of us were born in May
Could make my little day
Maybe it's strange to say
That both of us were born in May
That laughter, that smile
Makes my heart bursts a thousand mile
But all the boys are in a single file
Asking for her number to make a dial
Makes my heart bursts a thousand mile
But all the boys are in a single file
Asking for her number to make a dial
Before she comes in and starts to dine
Let me check-in and sign
Any soul that is kind?
Kind enough to let me be in front of the line
Any soul that is kind?
Kind enough to let me be in front of the line
They asked me, is she the one?
I said she's a gold worth a million ton
But I need to compete with the rest in a run
And try my best to be her brightest sun
I said she's a gold worth a million ton
But I need to compete with the rest in a run
And try my best to be her brightest sun
To be the best among the rest
Or to be the one she felt in her chest
It's a choice within a chess
Is it me or the way I dress?
Or to be the one she felt in her chest
It's a choice within a chess
Is it me or the way I dress?
Maybe I'm not bright enough for her to see
Maybe I should just be me
Maybe it's impossible for me to reach
Or I should let this be an untold wish
Maybe I should just be me
Maybe it's impossible for me to reach
Or I should let this be an untold wish
I may not be the one she seeks
But I choose not to be among the weak
In a dessert there's an igloo made out of bricks
In a dessert there's an igloo made out of bricks
I'll start this journey with a broken stick
No comments:
Post a Comment