Dear friend
Before you leave our home land
I would like to give you my precious pen
So you could write something when you miss me then
Before you leave our home land
I would like to give you my precious pen
So you could write something when you miss me then
I wish I could be there when you need a helping hand
I wish I could be there saying you are a perfect ten
I wish I could be there saying you are a perfect ten
I hope you'll be all right when you reach the other end
'Cause I'm gonna miss you and I don't have to pretend
'Cause I'm gonna miss you and I don't have to pretend
You'll be embarking on a journey with a new brand
Then maybe come back home with a new style or a new trend
No matter how perfect it goes you'll need some backup plans
'Cause every journey you're in has its loops and bends
Then maybe come back home with a new style or a new trend
No matter how perfect it goes you'll need some backup plans
'Cause every journey you're in has its loops and bends
If there's a heavy storm awaiting to descend
Try to build a fort or seek a lion's den
Don't let failure invite you to its hall of grand
'Cause you are strong inside and I know you can
Try to build a fort or seek a lion's den
Don't let failure invite you to its hall of grand
'Cause you are strong inside and I know you can
You have to crawl before you learn how to stand
You have to spill some blood to join a clan
If you lost your way I will summon a Treant
May he guide you through the mystical blend
I dedicate this poem to my dearest friend
I wish her a successful life here and then
May our ties be like the sea and sand
Always be there together till the very end
You have to spill some blood to join a clan
If you lost your way I will summon a Treant
May he guide you through the mystical blend
I dedicate this poem to my dearest friend
I wish her a successful life here and then
May our ties be like the sea and sand
Always be there together till the very end
No comments:
Post a Comment