You...
You are the bow to my tie
You are the apple of my eyes
You are like the cherry on the pie
You...
You mean everything to me, you're the perfect fit
Every time I see your smile my heart skips a beat
I can't stop falling in love with you whenever we meet
I...
I'll do whatever it takes to be with you
Even if you fall I'll be there to catch you
No words can describe this love for you
I...
I may not be the perfect guy but I promise
Promise to make you happy and make life a breeze
Promise to take you around the world across the seven seas
We...
We will be together till the end of time
I will be the villain and you will be my crime
We can be a mess but we'll be fine
We...
We may bend and break but we can still fly
Let's promise to fix one another without saying goodbye
My life wouldn't be perfect without you, my apple pie
No comments:
Post a Comment