No words can explain
All the hopes I have turned into a grain
All the dreams washed down the drain
Life drastically change when I'm in the fast lane
No words can explain
When a sunny day suddenly starts to rain
Complex feelings slowly flooding my brain
Recalling the moment we met in a crowded train
No words can explain
Love at first sight which I can't refrained
Even though my heart was deeply chained
Moment of courage to ask her out I strangely gained
No words can explain
When I was your man and you're my Mary Jane
We became one before everything starts to change
When I failed the test, I was getting plain
No words can explain
We turned on each other. The relationship was in vain
We were falling apart, we were in pain
She's no longer the person I know, it's just insane
No words can explain
When I saw the woman I once loved again
Happily tying the knot. Tears I couldn't retain
She's my fist love, memories the ones remain
No comments:
Post a Comment