Every day I wake up wishing I were dead
I barely have the energy left to get out of bed
The next hardest task is to exit the gate
Every day I'm in a rush, every day I'm gonna be late
Every step I take reminds me about my fate
Majority of the people I met were full of hate
They gave me a hand to help while holding a blade
Every step means nothing, like the promises they made
Every time I see a happy family, I wish I could relate
I have no food for tonight, I'm still not getting paid
Been days with no money, all I could do is wait
Every time life gives me lemon but I'm tired of lemonade
Every effort turns into a failure. Not a very good trade
Grass is greener on the other side, another masquerade
If someone can hear me screaming, it's too late I'm afraid
Every effort I wish it would be my last. I'm ready to fade
No comments:
Post a Comment