Who is 'me'?
Will be a question I'll forever ask
Wanted to be more, wanted to be many
Welcome to the show, a man behind a mask
What's the meaning of this journey?
Waiting for time to clear the dust
Weakness played a trick or three
Walking down a path that none can forecast
Where can I find the answer actually?
Written clues whispered through the grass
Walls crumble when I start feeling weary
World is vast when I'm ready to leave the class
Why does clarity lead to insanity?
With a blink of an eye, life goes fast
Wrongly judged before society hears my plea
Wasting every breath for a charade to cast
When will I reach the highest I can be?
Wealth is the focus and health remains in the past
Wicked truth everyone find it hard to see
Wish someone told me that the answer comes last
Tuesday, October 22, 2024
The Five Ws
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment