A voyage I embarked, in search of something new
I'm ready to be a captain, but for now I'm the only crew
In the middle of the sea, filled with nothing in view
A treasure piece I seek, its value known by so few
“Plenty of fish out there, the right one will find you”
Clenching on that blindly when love is long overdue
Little star in the sky, I stopped deciphering the clue
Despair reeled me in so deep, no light passes through
But then one day, you appear out of the deep blue
It felt magical, butterflies appeared along every avenue
Is this a dream or my wish finally come true
Almost abandoned the ship, but fate came to the rescue
Slowly falling for her, she felt the same way too
I wrote letters to her, something I never thought I’d do
I'm ready to be her captain, something I look forward to
And I look forward to the morning dew, every day with you
No comments:
Post a Comment