Friday, June 19, 2026

You and me

You and me, we had a real bond from a different reality
We sometimes agree to disagree to a certain degree
But we shared the same vision like we're both visionary
We're very familiar with each other like we're family

You treated me like a royal and I showed you my loyalty
Life was simple but the world couldn't digest simplicity
I kept getting complains about our irregular complexity
They started calling me mister and called you a mystery

They fixed my broken chair and said it's for charity
Then they analyzed you and discussed my anatomy
They instantly labelled me insane without checking our sanity
Told me that I have a problem because you're just a probability

Are they really going to jail us just because of their jealousy?
Do they not know that a calamity brings great clarity
Tragically to some it’s an unspoken tragedy
They're not a fan of us, so they snapped me out of my fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment