Tuesday, June 16, 2026

I want to be something

I'm in the phase where I'm not sure where I'm going I'm fixing my face pretending to know what I'm doing I just found a phrase that could broaden my viewing Telling me to maintain my pace and continue pursuing But what should I seek if my destiny is still unfolding Climbing hard to the peak with options I'm withholding Too many to pick but which would produce the best molding? If only I could peek into the future and avoid any misfolding No phrase has the answer. Another man who is unwilling Growing up as a gilded lancer but doubts slowly crippling They spread like a cancer. Another cold night shriveling An answer came from a necromancer at a cost of blood spilling Now I can speak with the dead, will it tell me the right thing? Too many shades of red but where do I go next? anyone? anything? A path I need to tread, a path I need to build out of nothing Too many what ifs inside my head. I just want to be something

No comments:

Post a Comment