I have to sit back and relax
Chew all of these Tic Tacs
Do something wick whack
Lose all of my six packs
I'm lost between your nags
Can’t stand it when you start to brag
You're confusing me with all the facts
And now I have listen to the same old track
It all started as a laughing gag
We're going nowhere, we're going zigzag
Now you want to leave me. No, please come back
Baby I'm sorry. I plead I beg
Wait, hold on. You don’t have to pack
Just hold my hands and leave your bags
Look at all our pictures with the swags
Our memories that are stacked on the racks
I know I'm lost and got on the wrong track
I know you hate it when you see these cracks
I know deep inside the love is what I lack
When you gave me your all and I turned my back
I'm gonna fix this. I don't want it to drag
I’m gonna win your heart again and raise the flag
Let’s get back together like the way we slack
You and me, both on the same deck
No comments:
Post a Comment