I said math but you said mathematic
I wanted to be simple but you made it hectic
You said I'm crazy, but you're too enigmatic
I just want to be myself standing above the attic
Love was never meant to be so systematic
It should be manually run not automatic
It won't be real love if it's made out of plastic
'Cause the more the tension the less the elastic
I'm not a bot, am not a fanatic
I'm not a soldier with plans and tactics
If you don't know me, I might look pathetic
But I'm actually an electron that creates the static
Let me take out that sheet of statistic
Show you your real true characteristic
Your pride are all over the galactic
It made you turn into an egoistic
Let's cut the act 'cause the clock goes tic, tic, tic
People like you don't match my genetic
From sound to heat, now it ends with kinetic
It's over. You don't have to be so dramatic
No comments:
Post a Comment