Hello lil kitty, welcome to my Disney
I’m right here to be your lil pretty missy
I’m right here to be your lil pretty missy
Batwoman's not in marvel, she's in DC
Pull over here to get some kissy
Pull over here to get some kissy
Bad woman being bossy. Gets a lil pissy
Expecting more than a bottle of whisky
Expecting more than a bottle of whisky
You want me to be sexy? Sexy like Britney
Hot like Lindsay or cute Hello Kitty
Hot like Lindsay or cute Hello Kitty
You big pussy, a lil too filthy
A risk and a why, you’re getting risky
A risk and a why, you’re getting risky
Hiss hiss there's a snake going hissy
Sneaking in my heart, eating my lil Trixie
Sneaking in my heart, eating my lil Trixie
Please please I’m getting lil pretty
Pretty sick of you I'm getting prickly
Pretty sick of you I'm getting prickly
Things getting twisty, stop being hasty
The room is dusty and your love getting nasty
The room is dusty and your love getting nasty
Call the cleaner, things getting messy
Me as your bestie? Imma call the taxi
Me as your bestie? Imma call the taxi
Once upon a time, not into fantasy
Welcome to my Disney, a big ugly reality
Welcome to my Disney, a big ugly reality
No comments:
Post a Comment