Between a crow and a dove
I wonder what's hidden below that pit
A place where her greed gave birth
Recently whenever we meet
You wrapped your hands with glove
I can feel your heart trying to beat
But I cant feel the love
Is this how the way you treat
The way I deserved
I'm on my ground begging and plead
But you still on the clouds high above
Time and time you and your fleet
Conquering every single turf
And every single time with care I feed
Something that is not worth
A person that loves to cheat
Is a person not worthy to serve
A life that I have to take the lead
Even on every bend and curve
A person that loves to cheat
Is a person not worthy to serve
A life that I have to take the lead
Even on every bend and curve
No comments:
Post a Comment